- Expand eligibility for community sentencing programs and mandatory supervision
- Establish qualification requirements for Parole Board members
- Limit the Governor's role in the parole process for nonviolent offenders
- Expand eligibility for Oklahoma's existing Global Positioning System (GPS) monitoring program
- Change deault sentencing to run concurrent instead of consecutive.
HB2131 has cleared the House ans is now in the Senate. Please take a minute to send your State Senator an email encouraging him or her to vote YES on HB2131.