Monday, May 09, 2011

Young Democrats of Oklahoma Women's Caucus

Did you know there is a Young Democrats of Oklahoma Women's Caucus? They say "We are the YDO Women's Caucus. We are men and women fighting for gender rights and equality in Oklahoma." Their website is http://ydok.wordpress.com/caucuses/womens-caucus/ and they're on Twitter as @YDOWC. Good to know.

I've added them to the Twitter follow list on my @OkieWomen account. I added them on my "Women Political  Engagement" list along with @WIPPWeDecide, @WomenCount, @The2012Project, @CAWP_RU, @VOICESWomen, @MomsRising, @CfWD1, @ nwlc, @IWPResearch, and many more.

Would someone with the Oklahoma Federation of Young Republicans or the Oklahoma Young Republican Network please tell me if there is a similar group within the Oklahoma Republican Party structure? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment